Monday, October 3, 2016

Reading Notes: Epified Mahabharata Part A


  • I love this drawing and animating style!  It's so cute and I like how it looks like they're drawing it in real time!  I also really like the look and appearance of each of the characters.  They all show so much emotion!
  • Going through the story again this way with all of the little retellings of the story each time really helped me get the character names down!  It's also helped me a lot with remembering family trees.  I had a lot of problems remembering all of the different relationships but it really helps when the story is condensed so much.
  • I did kind of miss all of the extra detail though.  I watched it with my friends and I found myself pausing after every video to give them more in depth explanations of what had happened!
  • I really enjoyed going back through the Mahabharata this way!  I'm definitely going to be watching all of these in the near future, maybe even this week if I have time!
Epified Mahabharata.  Web Source.
Bibliography:  Epified Mahabharata.  Web Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment